Question

Compatibility concerns: Typeform issues on Intel Core i7 laptops?

• 16 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a new laptop with an Intel Core i7 processor, and I've been encountering some compatibility issues with Typeform. Whenever I try to use Typeform on my laptop, it seems to lag or freeze intermittently, making it quite frustrating to use. I've tried troubleshooting on my end, but haven't had much luck in resolving the issue.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced similar problems with Typeform specifically on Intel Core i7 laptops? Could it be a compatibility issue with this particular processor? Or perhaps there are other factors at play?

If you have any insights or suggestions on how to address this issue, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's essential for my work, and I'd like to find a solution as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Best regards,

emilyawalker

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @emilyawalker Thanks for stopping by the community and apologies for the issues. I have a PC I use for testing, but so far, I haven’t had any issues with slowness.

Do you mind sharing a video of what you’re seeing and letting me know which browser you’re building the form on? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @emilyawalker how’s it going? Don’t forget to share a video or screenshot of what’s happening so we can investigate if you still need some help!