Contacts being able to see their conversations history

• 26 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I was wondering if there is anything in the pipeline so that videoask can recognise a returning user to a site and see their previous conversations with you? A bit like on Intercom when you return to a website you can look back through the tickets you might have created with that company. 

It would be handy because I know sometimes users just reply to the email and wirte in which case the conversation gets stuck on email again and out of videoask. 

Where as if they repleid to videoask and it returned to their contact there might be the opportunity to reply to them with video and keep the thread going. 

Also helpful when users are on the site and they can see their history of their conversations with you - they may wish to restart a conversation. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Ed Moss great feedback!

We’ve had a similar discussion internally before, from a support use case angle. For example, if you are using VideoAsk as your support contact tool it could be handy for respondents to be able to see a history of their tickets, kind of like a thread in Whatsapp so you can see both sides of the conversation. 

Would love to hear a bit more about your use case to get some more examples of how this could be useful and I’ll pass this on to the product team.