Question

EXCEL WITH TYPEFORM

• 29 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Tengo un problema, he conectado Typeform con Excel y la base de datos se personaliza con el nombre, pero quiero también tener la URL y no he logrado hacerlo, quiero que haya un hipervinculo. Espero me puedan ayudar.

-- Google Translation -- 

I have a problem, I have connected Typeform with Excel and the database is customized with the name, but I also want to have the URL and I have not been able to do it, I want there to be a hyperlink. I hope you can help me.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tributi Thanks for stopping by the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

Do you mind sharing which URL specifically you are looking to add to Excel? If you’re referencing the Typeform URL, you’ll need to add that manually, but the URL for the file upload should export automatically. 

Gracias por tu respuesta Liz, te lo agradezo, la URL está en el archivo de excel, lo que hago es usar Brevo para enviar los correos, al usuario recibir el correo tiene un CTA, ese lo lleva a un formulario de Typeform y tiene todos los datos personalizados, pero quiero que además la URL personalizada de click e ingrese al sitio, pero no he logrado hacer eso solo carga la url como texto y no es un hipervinculo

-- Google Translation -- 

Thank you for your response Liz, I appreciate it, the URL is in the excel file, what I do is use Brevo to send the emails, the user receiving the email has a CTA, that takes them to a Typeform form and it has all the personalized data, but I also want the personalized URL to click and enter the site, but I have not been able to do that, it only loads the url as text and it is not a hyperlink

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ohh, got it, @tributi ! While I’m not terribly familiar with Brevo, do you mind sending a screenshot of how you’re sending the email in Brevo? Thanks again!

Te envío las imágenes una de ellas es la plantilla del email, la otra es el excel donde está el texto y una URL, pero esa URL necesito que en typeform sea un hipervinculo pero aún no logro saber como hacerlo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ohhhh, I see, you need the URL of the form to populate automatically there, right, @tributi ? 

If so, I don’t think we have a way to export thi@john.desborough might have some workarounds he’s used or seen.