Map Answers to Fillable PDF on Export

• 21 March 2023
  • 1 reply

We currently use a WordPress site as a lightweight LMS (Learning Management System), and within that site we have a plugin called PDF Importer for WPForm Pro.  That plugin allows us to capture responses in a webform and map specific answers to specific fields within an existing PDF.  That existing PDF has a whole lot of logic and calculations within it that automate what used to be very time intensive manual entries.

We use this extensively and it has absolutely revolutionized the way we handle many day to day needs across our company.

We are looking at moving away from that WordPress LMS into a fully featured LMS, but none of them have the capability to fill this need for us, so I’m beginning to explore alternative methods for keeping these functions alive.

This very much seems like something that would make sense to bake into Typeform, so I figured I would bring it up here in hopes of it maybe being implemented at some point down the road.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jake Charlson Happy Wednesday! You can’t go wrong with beer and wine!

What is the PDF system you’re using? You might be able to do something like this with Typeform like this: