Beta testing

Microsoft Teams integration- Call for beta testers

• 16 April 2021
  • 4 replies
Microsoft Teams integration- Call for beta testers
Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Typeform Community,

This is Kabir from the Partnerships team at Typeform. Our team is working on an exciting new integration with Microsoft Teams and we could use your help testing it.

The first version of the integration is designed to send notifications to a Teams channel of your choice when someone fills out your typeform. The integration can be used by a variety of teams - for example, your Sales team can use it to stay on top of new prospects that express interest in your product, or your HR team could use it to stay notified of employee engagement feedback, among many other potential uses.

If your business uses Microsoft Teams and you’d like to be one of the first to try out our new integration by beta testing it, please provide us some basic details via this typeform and we’ll notify you once the integration is available for you to use:

Thanks!

Kabir

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough or @vickioneill , do either of you use teams or know someone who does? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough or @vickioneill , do either of you use teams or know someone who does? 

not here @Liz - sorry, i just cannot get the other 7 voices in my head to collaborate with technology, so Teams is not on the board here.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough or @vickioneill , do either of you use teams or know someone who does? 

Hi @Liz !

No, I use Slack. I have Teams on my computer though so if there’s a way I can help without having an actual ‘team’ using it, I’d be happy to test it out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@vickioneill I’m sure @kabir.mathur would be happy for the help! :grinning: