Skip to main content
Question

My form keeps redirecting to MAXIMUS at random

Sometimes when trying to go to Typeform or when I am testing a form, I get redirected to Maximus, which seems to be a mens health website. How can I fix this?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ryan8696 Do you mind sending a video of what you’re seeing? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ryan8696 how’s it going? Would you mind sharing a bit more info on what happens so we can investigate?

This keeps happening to me as well but it is difficult to capture on video because it happens at random. This is the site I am being redirected to https://www.maximustribe.com/?rfsn=6853207.a5f02fa&subid=v030400013853cb6b6762a889425a8f1c2f416a592598

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @bcatlin @Ryan8696  this sounds very odd. I know you say it’s random but when does this normally happen – e.g. when you’re editing a typeform or when you’re testing/filling it in? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I’m getting the exact same thing. I thought it was some kind of evil script on my machine that was running. It happens intermittently, but mostly when I go to click on ‘Share’. However it can happen on many different clicks on the TypeForm site. Like coming here to the ‘Help Centre’ (or wherever I am) it happened. 

I get redirected to https://www.maximustribe.com/?rfsn=6853207.a5f02fa&subid=v0304000138533bff98421fe649a1a84d7c4d59ce5009

I then click backwards in the browser, click again and get what I was hoping for. It’s been going on for at least 2 weeks now, and it only happens when I’m using TypeForm, which makes me think it’s on your end and not mine. 

I’m using a Chromebook, and I haven’t installed any apps. I’m relieved to hear someone else has the problem. It’s definitely not a great thing. Makes me feel very insecure.

I can’t capture it on video, because it happens every now and again, and I’m on TypeForm several times a day, so to run a video capture everytime I do anything is time consuming. I’ve tried to capture, but as I say, it doesn’t happen all the time

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hey @bcatlin @Ryan8696  this sounds very odd. I know you say it’s random but when does this normally happen – e.g. when you’re editing a typeform or when you’re testing/filling it in? 

Hi Grace. It’s not when filling in forms. It’s when I’m editing that it happens. As I said above, often when I go to ‘Share’. It’s happened when going to ‘Results’ as well. And it happened today when I came here. But I haven’t been here for a while. I did send feedback re this, and didn’t get a reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Maybe this will help? I left the community window open on my machine and without doing anything, a new tab automatically opened and took me to the Site mentioned above. Here’s a screenshot of the page….

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @barriebramley and @bcatlin Do you mind sharing the URLs of the forms you’re trying to edit when this appears? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @barriebramley and @bcatlin Do you mind sharing the URLs of the forms you’re trying to edit when this appears? Thanks in advance!

Sure Liz. 

When I clicked on the link from my email, notifying me of your comment, it redirected again. So this was the link… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @barriebramley  @Ryan8696 @bcatlin our product team is going to look into this. To help keep you updated and, in case they need very specific information from you, I’m going to have our support team create a ticket for each of you. Be on the lookout for an email shortly!