Other Typeform-like tools!

• 23 August 2021
  • 2 replies

I am new to Typeform and in love with it.  So much so that it has raised the bar for other things I want to use for my web design business.  I am looking at ‘Better Proposals’ at the moment for proposal writing, as this is equally stunning design-wise, but I’d love to know what the rest of you use for client management and any other tools.  I was checking out Dubsado for a CRM tool but its aesthetics just left me cold after using Typeform. I want everything to look this nice now! Any suggestions?  Thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Yvette Asker! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :blue_heart:

I couldn't be happier to know you're enjoying Typeform. :heart_eyes:

I suggest you take a look at this page where you can check some of the apps you can integrate with your Typeform account and build incredible things! 

Let me know if it helps! Also, if you have found good tool suggestions, don't forget to share them with us on this thread! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Yvette Asker I currently use Dubsado and have for the past few years. It’s worked pretty well for me, but I agree with the design issues (as well as some others). I’m currently switching over to Honeybook which works better for my side gig and also looks a lot cleaner ha!

What is your business? I can send over some other suggestions based on your business. :) Another popular one is Hubspot, which is a really great starting CRM.