Question

Post Event Survey Benchmarks

• 10 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Would love to see post event survey benchmarks for B2B - is this something that Typeform can please provide?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Udemy Business Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing a bit more about what you’re looking for? Is this something in the product you’d like to see? Or a blog post? Any examples you can provide would be great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Udemy Business

In the community, we run online events (webinars) where we, of course, use Typeform as a feedback collection tool. Happy to share some best practices with you, although we're kind of new to the online events space. 

I see you mentioned B2B events, what type of events? 

We're looking forward to hearing from you! As I said, we'd be happy to share some examples of how we do it. :slight_smile:

I would also like to know if you can provide resources for survey results? In particular I am looking to compare the results of our survey with industry benchmarks. We work in the travel and tourism sector. Is this something you can provide more information on? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jes welcome to the community! We don’t currently provide industry benchmarks, but if there’s anything else we can answer for you, please let us know!