Question

Reinstate the Ability to Download Research Responses as a PDF

• 23 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello there, a few weeks ago, I was able to download the complete survey results in PDF format, which was incredibly useful for analysing the data quickly in ChatGPT. It also saved me a lot of time, reducing the report creation time from several days to just a few hours. 

However, I have noticed that we can no longer download the results in PDF format, and can only download them in an Excel spreadsheet, which cannot be read in ChatGPT.

I would like to understand the reason behind this change, as it is causing a lot of inconvenience and slowing down the analysis process. Currently, we can only download a summary of the results,  in PDF format which is not sufficient for our needs.

Is there a possibility of restoring this feature again?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AlienWithin Oh that’s a good spot - I didn’t even notice the results couldn’t be exported as a PDF. Let me ask our product team about this. 

Hello @Liz, thank you so much. Also, if they do, the product team reinstate the feature. Can they ensure I can download the complete set of responses for each participant individually?

Hence if I were to have a questionnaire with say 30 questions and I had 50 forms completed. I would like to download each completed questionnaire as a PDF. Hence, there will be a total of 50 PDFs.

I have my fingers and toes crossed as this will make the difference between creating a report in 1 day or say 1 week.

Warm regards

Kofo Mary Are