Question

Responsive text in Picture Choice

Badge

Hello everyone, can somebody help me make this responsive? It looks weird on mobile.

Thank you!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mktgfilta Could you share the URL of the form? Thanks!

Badge

Hello @Liz! Here’s the link to my form - https://5oicqz1gosm.typeform.com/to/owObVn2o#name=xxxxx&email=xxxxx

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks! I tested this in Safari on iPhone, and this is what I saw: 

Which browser/device are you testing on? Do you have the form embedded as well?

Badge

Hi @Liz that is actually from the Typeform preview options, I have the same view as you on my mobile phone, though it still looks weird, the ‘Engagement’ word doesn’t fit. I hope you can help me resolve this! Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah got it, @mktgfilta ! Would you mind sharing what you’re seeing on the live version (not the preview)? 

Badge

Same as the one you first sent heree @Liz the word engagement doesn't fit

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mktgfilta Let me ask our product team about this, as I’m not quite sure what else would help fix that offhand. :\

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @mktgfilta ! Our product team suggested to supersize the picture choice options. They’ll show one at a time on mobile, but then all of the text will appear: 

Badge

HI @Liz thank you for your suggestion! I tried that one, but it doesn't go well with the look we’re going for, is there any other way this will be fixed?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Totally understand, @mktgfilta . I sadly don’t have any other suggestions at the moment, but if I do hear back about any, I’ll share those with you!