Skip to main content

The conversation for everything.

• 12 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I want a Typeform that works for everything. If my business is to share cooking recipes, then I can do it in Typeform. Complaint reception channels? Also. If I work in human resources I can create the proforma for the resume in Typeform. If my production process requires that the incidents of a certain process be recorded, I could create data capture by Typeform.
Registration for courses, home delivery requests for small businesses, return requests.
Customer satisfaction surveys, training course exams can be created in Typeform.
The digital menu for restaurants is perfect with Typeform! The product catalog of a medium-sized business too.
If I am an independent professional, the initial case request can go in Typeform. Lawyer? Dentist? Psychologist? Architect? Initial contact and first demand description, first contact is great with Typeform.

The registration format for a job is perfectly fine.

Everything, absolutely everything that involves conversation with people of interest, can be done with Typeform!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks as always for all your support @olas 💛 glad you’re enjoying discovering all the ways to use Typeform! 

By the way, did you see the updates to the Template Gallery yet?

Let us know what you think! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, I see that the templates have grown and improved, but when creating a new Typeform the templates option does not appear. Could it be good if they appeared here?

@Grace 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Agreed, I’ll share your feedback @olas !