Typeform glitching today?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Does anybody else have issues with Typeform today? 

It took triple time to create a form today….

I change the name of a button, published, looked like all is good. I go to preview and it does not appear changed.

I copy paste some sentences, published, refreshed the page. When I preview - it has reverted to the version before the copy-paste. I go out of preview. Yep, the copy paste text has magically disappeared. Basically no sentence or word that i copy into typeform gets saved. 

I add a link to a sentence and should be one continuous underline, it just randomly breaks the line after the first word. Now it looks like there are 2 different links instead of one. 

Am i alone with these? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Xinnamon We haven’t had any other reports of this today, but happy to look into it! Would you mind sharing a video of what’s happening? Thanks! :grinning:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Xinnamon We haven’t had any other reports of this today, but happy to look into it! Would you mind sharing a video of what’s happening? Thanks! :grinning:

Hi Liz. I’ll see if the thing is still going on today. If yes, i’ll try to take a video.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Xinnamon thank you! That’ll be super helpful. :grinning: If there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime, let me know!