Feedback Wanted

Wanted: typeform examples using the Pexels video feature

Wanted: typeform examples using the Pexels video feature
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello lovely Community!
I hope you are all well and enjoying your Tuesday afternoon.

I’m looking for cool examples of typeforms where videos from our built-in Pexels library are used, because I’m writing an article for our blog about our Pexels integration, and would love to include real-life examples from our customers / free users.

Have you used (or know someone who has used) the Pexels video feature in their typeforms to achieve a certain effect, or to make it more engaging / entertaining / visually appealing, etc. ?

I’d appreciate any tip!

Cheers,

Nasia

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Nasia. That's awesome! Please share the blog article once it's ready - I'd love to read that :hugging:

I don't have any examples but @vickioneill or @Michaela might have. Let's see! =) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is not my finest work, but I added some Pexel videos in this example Typeform below! 

https://babsisrad.typeform.com/to/zgfEo3HJ

Badge +5

This is not my finest work, but I added some Pexel videos in this example Typeform below! 

That kid dunking the cookie made me so hungry :cookie:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the tag, @Mariana !!

Pexels sounds fun and a great way to engage with respondents. I must have had a senior moment and didn’t see them. I’ve uploaded photos but not used photos in the TF library. 

Please share the link once the blog article is published. I’d love to read it!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That kid dunking the cookie made me so hungry :cookie:

What @Gabriel said 👆👆👆

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

my daily exercise/movement tracker - which arrives every night as a calendar reminder… 

in the mornings, i move this slowly… 

was trying to find a scary dinosaur but ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hola @Nasia  I just remembered – I used some pexels videos in my ill-fated "Lunchmate Finder" I made for the team during those halcyon post-confinement days of last year. Look out for the cute monkey that looks a bit like @john.desborough without glasses :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 

:joy::joy::joy::joy: you're too hard on yourself, I think your final choice is very apt.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thank you so much for sharing @Liz 

Who is the customer you created this TF for? And what was the context, if I may ask? (I mean, did they need a new order form?)

@Mariana will do!

@Gabriel me too. Mhmm, cookies :drooling_face:

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Oh just saw the other nice examples you shared @john.desborough  and @James - thanks a lot!

And @vickioneill will do!

Defo one of my favourite features <3

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Nasia  :blush::wave:

I don’t really have an example from the ‘external’ world but here’s a brief draft of something I’ve put together and would like to share with other members of the team I’m on. We all feel that these crazy times are challenging to everyone’s mental health and well-being and I believe that sharing how we feel is very important and liberating :pray:.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hola @Nasia  I just remembered – I used some pexels videos in my ill-fated "Lunchmate Finder" I made for the team during those halcyon post-confinement days of last year. Look out for the cute monkey that looks a bit like @john.desborough without glasses :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 

:joy::joy::joy::joy: you're too hard on yourself, I think your final choice is very apt.

lol. @James - I resemble that remark.. 10 years ago i used to think that Seitan was another name for the devil but i have learned how to make my own and barbeque it like a brisket.. close enough to remember how a real brisket tasted … lol

nicely done btw on the lunchmate! two forks up

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Michaela - well done!! that is a wonderful piece of work… very important to be able to ask how someone is and to mean it.. 

brava!!

des

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

This is a great typeform @Michaela , thanks for sharing!!

(And very fitting animal videos for each question :smile: )

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great TF, @Michaela !! Love the questions and confirmation that the responses were sent perfectly)

When I read ‘seiten’ @James , I thought it might be the UK version of satan. lol 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great TF, @Michaela !! Love the questions and confirmation that the responses were sent perfectly)

When I read ‘seiten’ @James , I thought it might be the UK version of satan. lol 

Haha @vickioneill  in my opinion it is indeed the devil's work :smiling_imp: