Answered

Will feature requests be discussed/upvoted somewhere?

• 1 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I was wondering if there will be a section where feature requests are discussed/upvoted by members. We have some common feature requests and customers will probably bring this to the community too, but I understand this is not necessarily part of the community topics. 

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 1 December 2020, 11:47

View original

7 replies

Badge +5

I was wondering if there will be a section where feature requests are discussed/upvoted by members. We have some common feature requests and customers will probably bring this to the community too, but I understand this is not necessarily part of the community topics. 

Hey Mariana, so good to hear from you! The community has upvoting functionality, you can see how Miro uses it here https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32?sort=votes.desc

It makes sense to open up our own later down the line, but it’s one of those things that may come once the community is more established. 

Im sure we will get requests from the community, whether or not we have an ideas section. We will set up a process to pass those to the product team, but still early days :baby_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That's awesome! Great to hear this will be an option for us in the future. Good to see how Miro uses, that's exactly what I had in mind. There are so many exciting things to come! :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I really like that Miro example @Gabriel @Mariana  - being able to use the upvote functionality in the community as a quick poll looks to be a good idea.. imho

des

Badge +5

That's awesome! Great to hear this will be an option for us in the future. Good to see how Miro uses, that's exactly what I had in mind. There are so many exciting things to come! :grin:

I really like that Miro example @Gabriel @Mariana  - being able to use the upvote functionality in the community as a quick poll looks to be a good idea.. imho

des

Will definitely be an option we will explore, but it’s difficult to say right now how it’s going to look like and what process we’ll have in place. We’ll start simple and see where the community takes us after some time.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

can we upvote this one metaphysically now?? lol.. jk.. 

Badge +5

haha, certainly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes please! haha!