Skip to main content
Answered

Follow UP Notifications

Hello, I am trying to update the email address the follow-up notifications are sent to. My form is published, but when I go to click follow-ups in the settings section, it says that my form has an old version of notifications. How do I update that?

7 replies

Updating may solve your problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @EllieH That is a really great question! You should be able to update the notifications following the new instructions here. Let me know if this doesn’t allow you to update!

Same for us but we can’t change it. Please provide instructions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @microbyte do you happen to be on a free plan? If so, the free plan will only allow you to send self-notifications to the email address on the account. 

No we are on a paid plan.

https://www.loom.com/share/1c9267c5b4aa4c05b8af4972dcebcc62?sid=3047930c-2b75-4c02-b31d-04ee7b284afe

I am still not able to update it and we are on a paid plan too. It let’s me change the email address on other forms, just on one it won’t let me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @microbyte the loom link said the URL couldn’t be found, but would you and @EllieH both submit a ticket to the support team here (if you haven’t already) with the URL of the form? They can take a further look into this for you!