Answered

adding Google Review Option to Typeform

• 4 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Does anyone have input on how I could incorporate a ‘Add Google Review for my business’ to my Typeform?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 4 April 2021, 01:27

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MeToo_ - welcome to the Community! 

from a user here.. 

one thought, depending on the version (classic or new builder) and the plan you have, is that you could simply put the URL on the ending page of your typeform asking folks to click the link to provide a review. 

the other option, available with certain level of paid plan, is to use the redirect on completion feature to send the user to google review page automatically.. though that might be a little ‘obnoxious’ to some users. 

just some initial thoughts on an Easter Weekend. 

cheers 

des

Hello,

i want to build a Google Review Campaign for each of my clients and I need advice if Typeform can do following:

Plan:

Sending out to past Customers on how they rate the service

They click on the link → rate our service from 1-5

a.: 1-3 → asking for feedback → Thank you
b.: 4-5 → would you please rate us on Google? (with Link to Google Review)

How can this work?

Appreciate your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @fabs244 Happy Fri-yay! I added your post here where we have an existing post about this. 😀

Hi All.

how I could incorporate a ‘Add Google Review for my business’ to my Typeform?

can add video step be step.

thanks a lot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ahrimansefid I added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀

Hi @ahrimansefid I added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀

plz add video.

me over and over try but not work.

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ahrimansefid I’m afraid I don’t quite understand - have you tried setting up a redirect and it’s not working? Any screenshots you can send would be helpful!