Question

Adjustable Subscription From

• 6 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to create a typeform for customers to sign up for, and then adjust on the fly a subscription?

The customer would enter a unique code assigned to them, which would then recall their last entry into a form and allow then to change perimeters. Ie. For a Coffee Subscription; the sign up to receive their order weekly, but can then recall this information and then adjust it to fortnightly or monthly as they wish. The unique code assigned to them acting as a log in to the form to recall what the current status of the subscription is.

Might be way out of the realms of Typeform, but doesn't hurt to ask the pros on here.

Thanks!

JW

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That’s a great question, @Pedalgeek ! 

Are you asking the recalls to come from a different survey or from the same survey and after they have submitted their responses/s?

Thanks @vickioneill 

I'd like the recalls to come from the same survey. So that the form is connected to a single database of results/information.

PG

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m really not sure if this will work or not without seeing it in action. A suggestion is to test it with a small group of people who can help with scenarios and who will provide feedback in a timely manner. 

I’m sorry I’m not more helpful...good luck!