Answered

Allow users to link "stripe connect" accounts - to settle to multiple accounts

• 28 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Hey there,

We are vendor looking to collect and settle payments to multiple clients, using the “Stripe Connect”.

When I am trying to connect currently, I am only seeing the option to connect

Only one account is shown.
this stripe connect account is not shown

Can someone please point me on how do I move forward.

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 December 2022, 21:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @zenda dev Happy Wednesday! I don’t believe our integration supports Stripe Connect, but I’m double checking this with our tech team. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello again, @zenda dev !I can confirm we don’t support Stripe Connect in our Stripe integration. Do you mind sharing your use case for using Stripe Connect in the typeforms? 😀

I have a similar use case. I want to use Typeform to send out forms with payment. However, I don’t want to receive 100% of the payment. Instead I want to use Stripe Connect’s feature to split the payment with a connected account, so if the customer is paying 100$ for a painting, I could have Stripe set to pay myself 5$ (minus Stripe fees) and 95$ to the artist. Currently this isn’t supported by Typeform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, thank you! This is interesting and makes sense. I’ll pass this use case along to the developers, as I can’t imagine anyone has considered this with the Stripe Connect feature, @Sami at frosh1t