Answered

Answer array is empty with API Get

• 7 February 2024
  • 3 replies

For some reason, when I submit a GET command for a survey, I receive all metadata back, but the answer array is empty. When I lookup the survey results in the gui, there are pleny, and I can get a filled CSV export without issues. I’ve checked the API permissions, it can do everything (read/write, responses etc.) The survey I try to GET has multiple responses, all show an empty Answers array, only showing “       “. The amount of spaces between the brackets is different per response….

{
    "items":  [
                  {
                      "landing_id":  "xxxxxxxxx",
                      "token":  "xxxxxxxxxxx",
                      "response_id":  "xxxxxxxxxxxx",
                      "response_type":  "completed",
                      "landed_at":  "2024-01-18T13:47:15Z",
                      "submitted_at":  "2024-01-18T13:47:56Z",
                      "metadata":  "@{user_agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36; platform=other; referer=https://xxxxxxx; network_id=xxxxxxxx; browser=default}",
                      "hidden":  "",
                      "calculated":  "@{score=0}",
                      "answers":  "       "
                  },

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by mathio 8 February 2024, 13:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mathio might be able to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Uppercase 

I am able to fetch responses for my forms just fine. Does this happen for all forms or just a specific form? I’d suggest you to contact our support directly to see if there is anything wrong with your form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Uppercase Were you able to reach our support team? Let us know if you still need help!