Answered

Can I import google sheet data into typeform (results from matrix and ranking answers)

• 9 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi all, i develope a quiz and use matrix and ranking sheets. Unfortunately, i can not evaluate it, so i connect it with google sheet tu evaluate it.

Now I want sent the overall result from googlesheet back to typeform..

To connect typeform and google sheet, I use zapier.

How can I sent the total result to typeform, to show the total result the client?

Thank you for your help,

Pascal

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 10 May 2023, 15:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PascalA Happy Tuesday! I’m afraid it’s not possible to send data back into Typeform, but have you thought about using our Google Sheets integration? You could possibly set up another sheet to share with the client. 

Thank your for your answer. How can I rate the answers with points within the google sheet to show the customer how many questions he has answered correctly - at the ending card. How he scored. How does this work in combination with the matrix and the ranking? Thank you for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PascalA We don’t have a scoring feature like this in Typeform that can export, so you’d have to set something up in Google Sheets. @john.desborough might have some examples of this for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@PascalA - once the answers are put into the Google sheet, you can create an additional tab where you can do the analysis by scoring the responses 

you can then use a tool like Document Studio for Google Sheets which allows you to create and send an email back to the user with a pdf report based on their answers or with a link to a second typeform thay can access to get more details etc.. you can use hidden fields to pass their scores back to the second typeform etc.. 

just some thoughts 

des