Cant change my subdomain

• 20 October 2022
  • 5 replies

I tried to change my subdomain but not happened, showing some error.  no one else has used that domain from our side

my website URL is - zucisystems.com

Error
Subdomain already in use. Ask the account owner to invite you if you're part of this organization.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @abhijit This error shows if any customer is using this subdomain. Since there is another customer using the subdomain, you will need to choose a different one. 

yes but we want to similar domain for typeform which we have  used for our website

so it is possible to create similar domain?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @abhijit Have you tried entering a different variation to see if that’s accepted? As the one shown in the screenshot above is being used by another customer, you will need to adjust what you’d like the subdomain to be. 

Hi @abhijit Have you tried entering a different variation to see if that’s accepted? As the one shown in the screenshot above is being used by another customer, you will need to adjust what you’d like the subdomain to be. 

Yes I have tried some another 2-3 words(subdomain) but still showing same error

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, it’s possible other accounts have those subdomains, too, @abhijit . I’d suggest reaching out to our support team here to see if they can offer suggestions for what to change it to.