Answered

Certain Questions Not Appearing in Live Mode

• 10 November 2022
  • 1 reply

I’m having an issue with over 13 questions not appearing in the “live” mode of my survey. On the admin side, all of my questions are set to be “required” and I do not have any logic jumps. I have hit Publish multiple times. My client took the survey and only half of the questions were answered. I thought it was strange that the system let the survey be submitted without answering 13+ of the questions. So I tested the link, and only half of the questions are visible. Once those questions are answered, the system ends the survey abruptly without going to the remaining questions. I can’t even hit the “down” arrow to continue - it just doesn’t show ANY of the remaining questions.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 10 November 2022, 16:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kgfunctional - there was a service issue at Typeform according to their status page - it has been reported as resolved .. you can see the details at this link.. 

i would suggest checking your quiz again to see if it is behaving as expected or there is still an issue

if there is still an issue, suggest raising a ticket with Typeform support at this link

des