Answered

Console error using embed code

Hello Typeform Community, I'm getting an error on my browser console which it's been hard to find the roots of the problem, I'm embedding the default code provided by the share screen and I have made a few changes on my form, reviewed workflow, hidden fields, but the error persists, does any of you already faced this on your end?

Insights and ideas for a possible solution are welcomed.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 29 July 2022, 14:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @SUPERCHARGED Co.! Welcome to our Community!

Can you send me the URL to your form so we can investigate this a little bit further? Thank you!

Hey Gabi, here is the URL: https://queenmovesonly.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @SUPERCHARGED Co.! Thanks for sending the URL.

I can’t see any error related with the Typeform embed, so I believe you'd have to check your page.

As you can see in the image below, we can’t reproduce the error, and we are not sure about what you're looking at. If you want, you can send us a video with loom showing us the steps so we can reproduce the issue on our end.

Have a great weekend!

Hey Gabi, sorry the delay, that's very weird, all of my team in the most various geo locations are getting these errors, regardless of being Chrome, Safari, FF, etc. I'm sending a new screenshot in Chrome Incognito mode.

PS. tested on three different browsers and two internet connections, the error persists.