Answered

Custom Brand Fonts

Badge

Is it possible to add a custom font to a typeform? I’d be keen to upgrade plans and embed a form on the our website if it’s possible?

icon

Best answer by templateroad 27 July 2021, 08:10

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @simonnz. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

We offer the Google Fonts library, which give you over 900 fonts to use in your typeforms. Here is the Help Center article with more details about that. Does any of these fonts work for you? 

Regarding embedding your form: yes, it's possible! Here you can find all the embed options and the step by step to do it on your website. 

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes ;-)

Badge

No, it doesn’t our bard font isn’t a Google font. It wold be great of this could be possible. We could then use on our own website and our clients sites

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@simonnz I believe our product team is in the very early stages of adding this to the product. I don’t have a specific idea for the timing of it, but if there are any updates, we’ll let you know here. :grin:

Badge

Exciting news! Any idea if it will be released by end of year?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I don’t have a timeframe since they’re still doing research, but as soon as I do, I’ll let you know, @simonnz !

Userlevel 2
Badge

It’s not the best workaround but you could, in some cases, create an image with the font for use in a Typeform (with the same background colour as your Typeform). If you’re only using for a few questions, this might work, although button text would still be in a non-branded font.

Badge

Just checking - is there any progress with this yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @simonnz While I don’t have a timeframe update yet, this is still something they’re working on!

@Liz maybe to approach this from a different angle. If we’re a team of geeks, can we just use API to achieve this?

1) We would manually create and design our own form (not Typeform) on our website that would have our CSS/font.

2) We’d also create an identical questionnaire on our Typeform dashboard. But end-users wouldn’t be aware of it.

3) And then when end-user submits their answer on our website via our form, we’d send their answer to Typeform dashboard via your API.

Is that possible with your API?

Or perhaps an Embed SDK https://developer.typeform.com/embed/inline/ would be even better?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @petechats All answers needed to be submitted within the Typeform URL. I’m afraid what you’re looking for isn’t possible, but if you have any other questions, let us know!

Thanks @Liz . Maybe to go even more esoteric: Can we send results from our URL to our Gsheet?

And then somehow recurrently (but automatically) import Gsheet into Typeform.

The form we need in our case is part of the professional tool and really needs to look 100% integrated into it (colors, font, font size etc.)

Any other advice to achieve this? Or do we have to look elsewhere to achieve this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @petechats It’s not possible to import results into Typeform in any manner, but you can use our Google Sheets integration to automatically export the results submitted on a Typeform. 

Userlevel 1

Hello @Liz  any update on being able to support custom fonts?