Answered

Embedable Code

• 21 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good morning Typeform community,

I apologise in advance for the long-winded question, I just wanted to ensure I provide all of the relevant details.

We are using Typeform to design a quiz for vitamin product recommendations. The users receive a score for each product tested; the products that fall within a given score (0 - 50 for example) are then recommended and placed in the users cart through Shopify, and sent to them with a subscription service in 30-day cycles.

Completing and programming the logic to the quiz is no problem and we feel very comfortable with this aspect. What we need help with is passing the data on to our site.

Our developers are looking for "embeddable code" that we get from Typeform upon completion of the quiz that they can then use on our website...

For reference, we know that Lucky Vitamin uses Typeform to complete this same task (link below).

luckyvitamin.com/t-daily-pill-quiz

Thanks in advance and of course if you require any further information please don't hesitate to ask.

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 January 2022, 18:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cameron C Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. 

We do have the option to embed the form onto your website using the instructions here, but to embed the results would require you to create a custom code for this. 

I would suggest sending them the developer documentation here to see if they can use a combination of the Responses API with your site code to display the results. :grinning: