Answered

Error 500

After connecting to typeform.com and logging in with Google, the following message appears continuously.
---Start message--
500. We feel a disturbance in the forms
Something’s not right, but we don't have any more details.
Refresh the page, or check back in a bit.

Check Typeform status , Refresh the page
-----End of Message---

For now, if I log in with Google, it will continue to appear.

And when I barely log in after a continuous refresh, another problem arises.

When I try to view the form I made, it says "Oops, something went wrong".
Not once or twice, but constantly.

I also cleared the cache and tried a different browser. 

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 5 July 2022, 09:01

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @rebrush! Welcome to our Community!

I believe the best thing to do in this situation is to contact our support team using this link. They'll be able to check your account to see what's causing this behavior. 

Let us know how it goes, hoping you can solve this as soon as possible. Have a nice day! 

Whenever I try to log into typeform on my browser it gives me a 500 error. And when I am working on incognito on typeform I have been running into save issues where it won’t update and wont publish my work. It will also notify me that it hasn’t then refresh and go through a sort of not saving and refreshing cycle. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MEAust I added your post here where we have a solution for you. 😁

Hello, I can’t reach my form, since yesterday. I have 2 free forms , I get this sheet when I vist your website. Can you resolve this? Gr. Soné

Hello,

When I go to my form i get this message below. How can I solve this?,

Gr Sone

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sone I added your post here where we have some possible solutions for you. 😀

The problem is solved! Thank you...Liz

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Can you give us more details on how you were able to solve this, @Sone? Thanks! 

What happened? I’ve been trying to login for two days and it keeps giving me error 500.

I’ve already cleared the browser cache, tried to enter incognito mode, remove extensions, disable chrome translator and nothing works yet.

Please help me!

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @doitbien.empresa I’ve moved your post here where we have an existing conversation about this error message.