Answered

Function Proposal: Staff leaves form

• 30 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi, I am on the management team for my company and recently I tried to create a form for my colleagues where they may submit their application for their leaves (e.g., business leaves, sick leaves, etc.) while the system helps calculate how many work days were taken off between the leave start date and leave end date as well as calculating the leave time by hours if someone takes only a couple hours off. However, I noticed that Typeform currently does not support this function and format. In fact, I had to use other form creation tools to make this happen for my company. Since our company currently subscribes to Typeform, I hope that soon this function will be added so that we may find greater incentive in continuing the use of this platform as we won’t need to switch between platforms. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 31 May 2022, 17:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chien_Management Welcome to the community! You are correct that we don’t have an option to calculate the hours as well as days, but I can share this request with our product team. Though, to be transparent, this isn’t a feature currently on the roadmap. Of course, if that changes, I’ll post an update here!