Answered

How do I get a typeform to resize on my mobile?

• 2 March 2022
  • 5 replies

I am new to Typeform and will be using it to support an app I am launching. When I open the typeform on my desktop the size of the form is perfect and yet when I am testing the mobile app on my phone the typeform is massive and I have to resize every page of the form before editing the details. 

Can anybody tell me how to automatically adjust the size of the typeform regardless of the device it is opened in.

Thank you in advance

Gary

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 March 2022, 23:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @skillzing Welcome to the community! The form already adjust according to browser/device, so it isn’t possible to adjust the form per device or browser. Are you testing the form live and seeing these issues? If so, could you share the URL of the form and a screenshot? Thanks!

i’d like to know this too… the mobile version is gigantic and even though my questions are short - it doesn’t fit on the screen and the user has to scroll just to choose a response. 

is there a way to shrink it to fit better? 

This is happing with our Typeform too, but only when launched through our app (url link, not embedded). The layout auto-adjusts to screen size on opening the link directly into a browser (mobile or desktop) but when it’s opened through our app, the screen elongates (questions remain appropriately sized but you have to scroll a lot to advance). Help???

I’m dealing with the same issue.  I’m building out a new website on Square Space and the form doesn’t fill vertically.  It sits at what looks like a 4:3 ratio.

Never mind.  I found the Square Space tutorial and it’s amazing!