Answered

How to do survey creation/owner governance in Typeform?

• 10 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

I am a product operations manager and one of the admins for Typeform at my company. We have just switched to Typeform recently and I am noticing some things that I need and I can’t seem to find how to do it (not in the help either).

How do I see the owner/creator of a survey?
How can I (easily) see if it is still live?

Ideally I want to be able to see both of these things on the main overview page for a workspace. We have a limited number of seats (15) so I will need to move people in and out of the tool.

Has anyone figured out a good way to do/see either of these things?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 11 August 2022, 14:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @nessmonster! Welcome to the Typeform Community! 👋🏼

If you have 15 seats, which kind of account do you have? You can see the Owner in the Workspace but not the creator of the form, the owner can change based on permissions. I suggest you raise a ticket with our support so they'll be able to check your permissions based on your account. You can use this link to do so.

For Live forms, you can view the typeform from the workspace to see if it’s open/live, but it’s not possible to know if it’s embedded somewhere etc. 

Hope our support team can provide a more personalized answer to your questions. Wishing you a great day! 😊

Thank you - I will do that. I can’t see the owner so it could be a permissions issue. 

Also I really like your signature quote. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @nessmonster! Amazing! Hope our support team can clarify everything! 

Oh, thanks! Which one will you add on your profile? Any ideas? 💡