Answered

How to find workspaces that were created by the API?

Hi,

I used the workspaces API to make a workspace (using a personal access token I generated). I can see from the API response to list workspaces that it was created, but when I login with my account I don’t see it in the UI.

1. How do I see them in the UI?
  2. How do I know which organization a workspace was created for?

I made sure that I logged into the same typeform account that has “Owner” permissions on the workspace (verified in API response).

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 June 2022, 21:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @zxcvbn Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

All of the workspaces you’ve created, whether through the API or in the UI, should appear in the UI. If they’re not appearing there, you’ll want to double check that the workspaces were created in the correct account. 

If you’re still having troubles with it, our tech team can help you via email here!

Hi @zxcvbn Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

All of the workspaces you’ve created, whether through the API or in the UI, should appear in the UI. If they’re not appearing there, you’ll want to double check that the workspaces were created in the correct account. 

If you’re still having troubles with it, our tech team can help you via email here!

Hi @Liz -- When I make my request to GET /workspaces/{id} I see that the workspace was made and that my account email is listed as one of the “Members”.

I made sure I logged into the same account with that email address. I belong to multiple organizations. I do not see it under either organization.

How do I know which organization it would appear under?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, I would definitely contact our support team so they can help further with this, as they can access your account directly, @zxcvbn .