Question

I need to add title attribute to survey button

• 25 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Based on accessibility to help user with blindness we need to add an attribute to survey button. If I add it by javascript, google doesnt recognize it.

The button code ate the moment:

<button class="tf-v1-sidetab-button" style="background-color: rgb(240, 171, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" ><span class="tf-v1-sidetab-button-text">Survey</span><div class="tf-v1-sidetab-button-icon tf-v1-close-icon" data-testid="tf-v1-sidetab-button-icon">×</div></button>

And we need something like this with title attribute for example

<button class="tf-v1-sidetab-button" style="background-color: rgb(240, 171, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" title="open survey"><span class="tf-v1-sidetab-button-text">Survey</span><div class="tf-v1-sidetab-button-icon tf-v1-close-icon" data-testid="tf-v1-sidetab-button-icon">×</div></button>

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @webdevelopment Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. I’m afraid we don’t natively support custom code on the forms, but @mathio does usually have some handy advice!

Thank you for replying.

But should Typeform think about people with blindness? They use screen reader and this is important for them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @webdevelopment ,

we definitely care about accessibility of our typeforms. I will put this in our backlog and look into it.

In the mean time feel free to report this in our Github repo or maybe even open a pull request with a fix 😃