Answered

Is it possible to disable the next button on a video?

• 9 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there,
I've embedded a Vimeo video into one of my surveys and I'm wanting to know if it's possible to set this up with a disabled next button so that I can ensure that respondents have watched the video in it's entirety before clicking to the next page.

Would love to know from anyone if this is possible?

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 May 2023, 11:32

View original

4 replies

Hi all, 
I’ve embedded a video into my form (from Vimeo) but I’m looking for a way to view which responder has watched the video in it’s entirety. Does anyone know if Typeform capture this at all? I’m trying to work out a way to disqualify any feedback entries from people who haven’t watched the clip in full. Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Polly Happy Tuesday! This is a great question. I’m afraid we don’t have this feature, but I can share this feedback with the product team. 

Hi @Liz, thanks for coming back to me. Was that both features that Typeform don’t currently offer? i.e. they’re unable to disable next in a video and they also don’t capture data on which responder viewed the video in its entirety? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Polly Yes, that’s correct, though I have shared this feedback with the product team.