Question

Is it possible to insert Active Campaign code in Type?

Hey guys!

I created a funnel integrating Active Campaign and Type.

The lead answers the quiz and goes to the AC for a series of actions.

I need to trace a link in AC. AC has link tracking, letting you know if the lead visited my site or not. But it only works if the lead has entered via an AC form.

Is it possible to insert the AC form code into one of the Type questions? So, you could ask for the email with the native AC form.

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nataliatorres It isn’t possible to add code into the Typeform. Could you use a hidden field to pass information to ActiveCampaign that they have come from your Typeform? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @nataliatorres! How are you? 

Were you able to follow Liz' suggestion and use hidden fields to pass information from Typeform to ActiveCampaign? Wondering if you did and if it helped you! 

Hi @Gabi Amaral & @Liz,

I am trying to implement a form that is embedded into an email going out through Active Campaign. I have a hidden field set for email address and am setting it using AC’s syntax (%EMAIL%) however i am unable to get it to propogate in my results. This is necessary to put the survey results into contacts profiles in AC. We are trying to avoid including the “what is your email” question to reduce the barrier of entry 

Any help would be helpful. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AllisonWinter Could you send a screenshot of the embed? Thanks!