Answered

Is it possible to make all the questions in one page instead of different pages?

• 23 May 2022
  • 9 replies

Is it possible to make all the questions in one page instead of different pages?

icon

Best answer by mathio 23 May 2022, 10:12

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @venkat-cndt ! As @Liz has pointed out in a similar thread, Typeform does not support this:

We only show one question at a time on the form because we’ve noticed higher levels of engagement and completion vs using a standard form. We don't have an option for a single page/traditional style of form or the ability to show multiple questions at the same time.

Hi Guys,

We still not able to add more them one question per page/screen?

Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @carolgmcc it is intentional to “ask one question at a time like a real conversation”.

However you can use the new question types contact info and address to collect specific information all in one step on a single screen.

Hi Mathio. It is possible just to contact info and address? Thanks a million

Hi Guys I have another question,  it is possible create a page/screen without a question? For example a cover for my questionarie with my company logo and a brief description of the survey? Thanks in advanced. = ) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@carolgmcc - use the statement page

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, you can only ask for those specific info on one page.

As Des pointed out you can use statement question type, or if this is at the beginning of your typeform you can also use a welcome screen.

Hi Guys, Thank you so much for those who is heling me. Very much aprecciated. 

I have an old link for i form who was did last year. But whem I click on it so not work. Would be possible recover this link and see this form? Thanks a million. =)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I dont know. I would suggest you contact support team with your request: 

https://www.typeform.com/help/contact