Answered

Looking for a double ranking feature form

• 5 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi Typeform Community,

I’m trying to craft a form to get some sort of double ranking to my questions, aimed at assessing a company’s performance AND importance of the performance in their results. Form example, if I adresse the social media impact, here's what I'm aiming for:

I’ll ask the client to rate, on a scale of 1 to 10, the effectiveness of their company's social media in winning new clients. Imagine they rate it a 2, indicating it's not very effective. The next question would probe the importance of social media for the company's success in their industry. If they rate this a 9, it clearly indicates that while social media is crucial for their business, their current efforts are falling short.

I want the form to automatically identify and flag such responses as a high priority for action, essentially saying, "Here's something that's both critical and needs improvement."

Does Typeform have a feature or a template that can cross-analyze these responses to rank and flag priorities in this way? Any advice on setting up a form with this analytical angle would be invaluable.

Thanks for the help!

Best,
UGO 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 5 November 2023, 15:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ugod5050 - you can use the logic rules in the branching and calculation area of the form to evaluate and route people through the form ie showing them specific questions to further ‘score’ or segment the user. 

If you search in the Community you will find a number of posts on how to do this in various scenarios and will see links to Help Centre articles, etc. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ugod5050 Were you able to get these logic jumps setup? 😀

Hi Liz: not yet… Thanks for asking! I’ve had a few people tell me they could do it, but so far no proven solution. Any ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ugod5050 - as per the DM you sent, if you haven't yet, suggest that you draw out the 'decision tree' diagram of how your logic/questions should flow and post a screen shot. so that we can help you .. and if you have searched through the community/Help Center articles, let us know that too.. 

des