Answered

Looking for Typeform developer with Stripe API experience

• 3 August 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Problem:  TypeForm only allows me to add one stripe account to my TypeForm account so I constantly have to manually perform daily payouts to my customers which is time consuming.

Solution:  Leverage Stripe API and Stripe Connect to automatically process payouts to customers daily and charge an application fee.

Details:

1. User completes form and makes payment.
  2. Stripe checks the "typeform_form_id" and uses a Google Sheets file to reference which Stripe Connected account ID money should be routed to.
  3. Email notification is sent to let customer know money has hit account
icon

Best answer by picsoung 9 August 2021, 20:03

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @coop3254 Thanks for stopping by! If you haven’t already, I’d suggest checking our Agency Directory to help find someone to build this for you. :grinning:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks you @Liz!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @coop3254 ! Let me know if you think of any other questions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @coop3254 

Depending on your expertise and willingness to explore, I believe this is a flow that could be done with workflow apps like Zapier or Integromat.

It would probably look like this:

Trigger: Typeform

Use the stripe action to look for the charge details

Look for the response in the Google Spreasheet

Use the Stripe action to trigger a payout.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@picsoung Do you know a developer who can build this integration for me?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Liz Can you help connect me with a TypeForm expert to help me build this payment integration?  I tried the Agency Directory but nobody has responded.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@coop3254 The Agency Directory is going to be your best bet for finding a developer that can help build this, but if you aren’t able to find someone there, I know other customers have put out some requests on sites like Upwork!