Micro-learning ideas with Typeform!

• 27 October 2023
  • 2 replies
Micro-learning ideas with Typeform!
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Sharing wisdom
  • 24 replies

Hey there, Typeform pals! We've noticed that many of you are tapping into this awesome tool just for creating forms and asking questions. But guess what? There's a whole lot more fun to be had with it – you can use it to spin some cool stories and even sneak in a bit of micro-learning. It's a game-changer, seriously! When you jump on board with Typeform, you're not just signing up for one-way communication. You're stepping into a world where you can craft bite-sized nuggets of information. And when you connect those little nuggets, bam, you've got yourself a rad online training system. It's easy, it's a blast, and you won't need to touch a single line of code. 🚀"

See you=> 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @olas Oh this is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this. I was just thinking of building something like this for a resource tool needed and wasn’t sure how to go about it. 

If you’re open to sharing, are you using this as a training module? Or where is the form being used? I’d love to know more about that! I’ve been wondering where to host my form if I build it like this for easy access to those that need the content. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello. Until now I have not used it for those purposes but I have always seen that potential, that is why I have made all those presentations (in Spanish), but with small typeforms you can create an information/training system as simple or as complex as you want ( and they can have the evaluations too). In whatever way I can help you, I would be happy to do so. I only speak Spanish.