Answered

Multiround survey

• 15 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello! I was wondering if there is a way to create a multi-round survey on this platform, like a before and after survey. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 February 2022, 22:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @asya.chavdar777 Welcome to the community! Do you have an example of the form you’re looking to build (or any other details about the form)? That might help us see if it’s possible to build this in Tyepform!

Hi @Liz Thanks for reaching out. I would like to create a two-round evaluation survey to measure expectations before the event and later to see if the expectations were met. So there should two successive surveys at different point in time. Each person should be able to fill out a “before the event” form and an “after the event form” and the results of both the forms should be traceable to the same person who filled them out

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@asya.chavdar777 - welcome to the community

I have a series of maturity matrix forms that are used for periodic (before and after or current/future state) surveys. 

What i do is push the results to a Google Sheet:

if i use two different typeforms ie before/expectations and after/results versions, I push data from each typeform onto a separate tab in the google sheet and use a 3rd tab to consolidate the results and generate the report - using the email they provide as the key to link the data records

if the survey is set to be a point in time and folks can come back several times to complete (ie quarterly data quality reviews of an application) then it all goes on one tab and then i generate reports that pull all records for a given email or application id, whatever i am using as the referential key. 

hope that helps somewhat

des

Thank you, @john.desborough! That is actually helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@asya.chavdar777 Don't forget to send us your forms once they're ready! Curious to see how they will look like!