News

• 21 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Sharing wisdom
  • 24 replies

Hello. I had already mentioned it before but I saw a question from another Typeform user and that made me renew my concern:

Typeform has a (very big) advantage over other applications in terms of form: pleasant, visual, simple.

Now we need him to improve and leave them behind at the bottom. I explain:

I see that it is a need to know how people change over time. It should be possible for Typeform to allow data to be stored, in a very secure and completely anonymous manner, for those who respond and agree to their data being stored. This data saving would allow us to compare how people change when faced with events. Can you imagine a Typeform that can "see" those who vote for one candidate or another in the first round and how they make their choices for the second? Can you imagine being able to see how the same consumer changes when faced with a campaign? How can a social, political event or natural disaster alter people's perceptions? Does a salary increase improve worker motivation and performance?

Typeform customers may vary between "anonymous" and "non-anonymous." "Non-anonymity" does not allow you to see sensitive data of the respondents, only the answers.

Many changes and even adjustments must be made in the legal part but I am sure that this will take it out of the ballpark. Furthermore, it would allow controlling whether a single person can respond to a survey and not several times, as happens today. If I wanted a survey of unique users I would go to X (old Twitter) and not Typeform...

What I am asking for has work uses, for clients, in social research, in political surveys...

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @olas Thanks so much for sharing this and for your use case explanation, too! I’ll pass this along to the product team.