Question

Not getting notifications of submissions to our Google Workspace email account

• 17 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

As of the past day and a half we have suddenly not received the notification email from Type Form to our Google Workspace email address. I checked the email logs and the emails are not even showing up in there. It seems to be on issue on Type Form’s side. I was able to add a different email address in the same workspace and got the notification there. Is there a place in TypeForm where they filter emails that I could look? Anyone else had this issue before with using Google Workspace Email / Gmail?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @revcatch Welcome to the community! Have you made any changes to the form that haven’t been published yet? If so, you’ll want to publish the changes, which should hopefully solve the issue!

Hi Liz - thanks for your suggestion. I did go in first thing and make sure something like that had not happened. So yes everything is up to date and published.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @revcatch Huh, they should be sending then. In that case, I would contact our support team here, and they can look in the logs to see if the emails happen to be bouncing back. 

Badge +5

@revcatch hope all is well. Do you need any further help? Was this resolved?