Answered

Own Notifications

• 18 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hola, me dejaron de llegar las notificaciones propias por email!

Revisé todo y estan activadas y las direccion de email colocadas, también ppublique de nuevo por las dudas!
Me podrá alguien recomendar algo mas?

Saludos

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello, I stopped receiving my own email notifications!

I checked everything and they are activated and the email addresses placed, also post again just in case!
Can someone recommend me something else?

Greetings

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 March 2021, 22:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Guapi thanks for stopping by! Hopefully you don’t mind if I answer in English. This is the language we communicate with each other in the community. 🙂 If necessary, our support team can help you in English or Spanish, and they can be contacted via this page

Usually the email notifications stop if you happened to unsubscribe to notifications or if there are changes to the form that need to be published. Do you happen to know if either of those are the case? 

Userlevel 1

Hello, thanks in advance but both notification and publiseh are done.
we still have the oldest version. Here you have the imagen. Guapi recevies de emails but Julieta and Hola, don´t.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Guapi thank you! If everything looks setup correctly on your end, the issue may be that the emails have been unsubscribed (either manually or due to the emails bouncing). Our support team can check this on the backend for you. Would you mind reaching out to them from your account email here? Thanks in advance! :) 

Badge +5

And our support team will be able to help in Spanish too which will be handy!