Question

Post Typeform Web App scroll issues on Safari and Firefox.

• 26 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi 

Currently have a Typeform embedded within my webapp. Some of our users are having issues with scrolling (scrolling gets locked) on Safari and Firefox after they have opened/closed the embedded Typeform.

Is this a common thing on Safari and Firefox. This is not happening on chrome whatsoever. 

Looking for some help. 

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @deepak Thanks for stopping by! Could you share the URL where you’ve embedded the form so we can take a look? 

One thing to note is that if the form is in a mobile app, we may not be able to support any issues that arise. You can read more about this here

Thanks in advance!

Hi Liz

Unfortunately, I cannot share the link just yet :frowning2: . The product is in beta with a control group of enterprise users. 

The product is a reactjs responsive webapp. 

More than happy to jump on a call to debug if you have any ideas.  

Thanks

Deepak

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @deepak While we don’t offer phone support, we’ll be happy to take a look here in the community whenever you’re ready to share a link. :grin:

Hi @deepak While we don’t offer phone support, we’ll be happy to take a look here in the community whenever you’re ready to share a link. :grin:

Hey Liz, we have the same scrolling issue on safari mainly. Any chance you could take a look at our one the scrolling issue starts at 2a.

Here is the link:
​​​​​​https://extrahuset.typeform.com/to/eH0EEI22

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Fredrik Apologies for the delay - I’ve been out on holiday, but I’m back now! It looks like there is a lot of custom javascript pointing towards the typeform. Do you mind removing that to see if it solves the issue?