Answered

Problem with typeform display on mobile

• 27 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Hey, I have issue with display my form on mobile. The welcome screen displays ok, but first question is… well I don’t know what it is :) there is no move. 

On desktop everything is fine. I choose the “standard” way of embed form in a web page. How can I fix it?

icon

Best answer by mathio 31 January 2023, 13:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @karinaN Could you send the URL where your form is embedded? Thanks!

Hi @karinaN Could you send the URL where your form is embedded? Thanks!

Hey, here it is https://funduszhipoteczny.pl/kalkulator-new/ 

I will be thankful for any help ;) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @karinaN ! I notice that when I click on the form on mobile, the form is conflicting with other scripts on the site. I’m not exactly sure which, but @mathio may be able to help narrow it down. 

Thanks, @karinaN ! I notice that when I click on the form on mobile, the form is conflicting with other scripts on the site. I’m not exactly sure which, but @mathio may be able to help narrow it down. 

Great! I am waiting for reply then :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @karinaN ,

your page CSS conflicts with typeform modal window. The window is displayed under other content. We plan to address this incompatibility in near future, however there is no guarantee it will be solved for all cases, since each page is different.

In the meantime please try using data-tf-inline-on-mobile to display the typeform inline on mobile (see help article)