Answered

Progress bar skips back and forward by only going forward in the questions

• 12 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I have 60 questions and on question 3 the progress bar shows half way done. I move forward in the questions and the progress bar skips back. Then forward. Then back again. I’m just going forward in the questions and it skips back and forward all the time. How can I fix this?

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 July 2023, 16:34

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dustin Could you share the URL of the form so we can test this? Thanks in advance!

Badge

@Liz sure. Here’s the link: https://um7huyh61s5.typeform.com/to/InFoBP8f

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @Dustin Thank you! Is it happening in the statement blocks? So far, I believe that’s the only questions I’m seeing that scroll fast. 

If that’s the case, I believe you’re right. This is an issue with the statements when the text is a bit longer, and I can share this feedback with our product team. 

Badge

@Liz I’ts not happening only in the statement blocks. It also skips back sometimes in different questions, even if they don't affect the logic path

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dustin Hm, I didn’t see this on other questions. Which ones are you noticing it happen on? 

Badge

@Liz It happens on question 8 (yes/no), question 10 (yes/no), question 12 (yes/no), question 19 (yes/no), and so on….

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Dustin Thanks! I’m not seeing that on my side, but it may also be worth setting up these logic jumps to prevent the form from moving forward before they’ve provided a response.