Answered

Questionnaire for app subscription

• 21 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

We are currently looking into creating a new questionnaire for our company with Typeform however after a conversation with one of the sales team we are unsure if it is the right fit for us and have a few questions. We are a SaaS healthcare company with a subscription based app.

• Can you create additional fields on the contact form such as username when the customer is signing up?
  • If we are creating a subscription based product do we need to host the stripe payment outside of the questionnaire as Typeform does not support subscriptions?
  • When embedding a form in a webpage can you take away the Typeform branding in the loading and at the bottom of the page?

We’d love to know if Typeform would work for us. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 February 2024, 16:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CharlieH Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

To help answer your questions, 

• While it’s not possible to add additional questions to the contact questions, you could use a short text field to ask for the username right before the contact question. 
  • That’s correct - we don’t currently have the subscription feature in Stripe. But what I would recommend is redirecting them to your website after they’ve completed the form. There, you could reiterate what they’re paying for all in one page to sell it even better before they subscribe!
  • Our article here can walk you through the options to remove the branding on your typeform. 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!