Answered

Removing branding from Embedded form

Hi everyone, 

We upgraded our account so that we could specifically remove the Typeform branding. 
But, in embedded mode the Typeform branding is still visible. 

Have I maybe missed something? I disabled the ‘remove branding’ toggle. But otherwise I cant see any other ways to get it out of the embed code. 

This is the code: 

<div class="typeform-widget" data-url="https://form.typeform.com/to/Lpqiccbr?typeform-medium=embed-snippet" data-transparency="100" data-hide-headers="true" data-hide-footer="true" style="width: 100%; height: 500px;"></div> <script> (function() { var qs,js,q,s,d=document, gi=d.getElementById, ce=d.createElement, gt=d.getElementsByTagName, id="typef_orm", b="https://embed.typeform.com/"; if(!gi.call(d,id)) { js=ce.call(d,"script"); js.id=id; js.src=b+"embed.js"; q=gt.call(d,"script")[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js,q) } })() </script>

Can anyone help?
Thanks! 

The branding in the corner 

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 March 2021, 22:51

View original

10 replies

I have solved this by duplicating the survey, and then embedding it again. 
It seems, there was an issue/bug with an survey that was created before the account has been upgraded. For anyone with a similar issue, recommend duplicating form then embedding that. Then branding dissapears. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@glewres - thanks for the notes on this.. as a user, I have also had the same question and issue (and resolution)

des

It doesn't work for me when I duplicate my survey :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @megane ! If you aren’t already, you’ll need to be on our Premium plan in order to remove the branding. 

When you toggle the branding off, just be sure to click the Publish button to save the changes! Then, if that doesn’t work, usually re-copying and re-embedding the Typeform code helps. :) Let me know if that doesn’t work!

Badge

Hi there, I upgraded to the premium plan and paid for a year. My typeform form won’t allow me to turn off branding (it says it’s still in trial mode) and it won’t let me publish it. If I turn branding back on it publishes but the Typeform name / link appears on the bottom right of the form. This is some buggy stuff. When people upgrade their forms should be scoured and cleaned of any residual issues. I have tried duplicating and republishing and honestly it’s frustrating because I’ve now wasted a couple hours on this.

Badge

Does typeform not have a formal support channel? Chat or phone or even email? I have not been able to find it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AD4 - from a fellow user. 

support can be found here - it’s buried and only available by email, unfortunately. There are some fantastic Typeform Community advocates who are here during their working hours Mon-Fri (Spain and US) and occasionally during the weekend - they are really good and if they see this they will jump on it.. 

but suggest you contact the support team from the email with which your account is registered to be sure it gets priority. 

in any case, it should be ironed out for you shortly

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AD4 - were you able to reach support? :grinning:

Apologies. It turns out I misread the plans and thought that the Professional plan would remove the Typeform branding. I tried to delete my post, but there doesn’t seem to be a way of doing this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Debbie Ohi Looks like it was successfully deleted! Let us know if we can help with anything else. :grinning: