Question

Stop candidates cheating

• 20 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone,

I am brand new to Typeform and I am suitably impressed. I am predominately going to be using it for Recruitment in the Philippines and one thing we will be conducting is exams/tests i was just wondering if anyone else uses it for this purpose and if so any measures you have to stop cheating, there isn't a timing facility, i would appreciate any idea cheers Jaime

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jaime Town Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here and using Typeform. 😁

There are a few folks here who have created tests previously, including @lara @JohnMyers @NOA , who might have some advice for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jaime Town 

That sounds like a nice project.

When you mention cheating, what do you have in mind? How do people usually cheat? 

It will probably be easier to answer this question once we know what you are trying to prevent exactly :)

Userlevel 1

Hi @picsoung Thanks for coming back, usually this would happen if they have unlimited time to complete the test/exam, getting answers from google etc or involving a third party, some how it needs to be timed i think?. I was just wandering if any one else has got candidates to answer questions in a recruitment type form and any examples, cheers