Answered

Tealium/Adobe/Database

• 15 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi. Can quizzes/surveys be integrated with Tealium/Adobe analytics and can the entry data including user emails be passed and collected to a database outside of Typeform?

Thanks,
Miguel

icon

Best answer by Michaela 16 November 2021, 12:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mrosario Great question! While we don’t have a native integration with Tealium/Adobe, this may be possible to pass through a service like Integromat. @Michaela should have some knowledge as to whether this is possible with their service!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello @mrosario welcome to the community! :tada:

Hi @Liz, hope you as well as everyone else in this lovely digital space is having a great day! :four_leaf_clover:

- - - - - - - - - - 

Just to add a tiny bit of context: Integromat is a powerful platform that helps you connect Typeform to all kinds of services and automate all kinds of processes.

When it comes to Typeform, there is a pre-made integration you can easily work with on Integromat. You can check out its currently available features and functionality over here :arrow_right: Typeform on Integromat

At this moment, there are, unfortunately, no pre-configured Tealium/Adobe Analytics integrations on Integromat. Worry not, though! With our universal HTTP module, you get to connect to any service that has public API. I am not too familiar with the apps you’re mentioning so I wasn’t sure what their API situation is. I did a turbo Google search and - yaay - found API docs for both of them :nerd:

:arrow_right:Tealium

:arrow_right: Adobe Analytics 

Finally, speaking about databases, there is a whole bunch of relevant apps supported by Integromat that you could invite to your automated workflows. Among them, there is also Integromat’s native feature called the ‘Datastore’ that could be of great use here. 

To dive in and explore the possibilities of Integromat, you can simply sign up for a free account and hit the ground running :blush:

This is awesome @Michaela. Thank you so much for the thorough explanation. Sounds promising. Will keep that in mind as I continue reading more about typeform. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @Michaela !! Let us know how this goes for you, @mrosario . :grinning: