Question

Typeform data ont a 'Contact Card' or similar?

• 24 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Another interesting one from me after my QR question!! Does anyone know a way to get Typeform Data, name, DOB, Image, etc etc off Typeform and onto a Contact form of sorts? I want a way that I can get the data, make it look ‘pretty’ to be displayed on a mobile. If that could be URL based so I can use a QR code to call the data then that’s even better!! 

I’ve been casting around and not really comig up with ny solutions as yet.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Cunners316 

I am not sure I understand what is your use case. If you want to collect data submitted via your typeforms you can either connect your typeform to 3rd party service via an integration or for a custom solution you access the data via Responses API.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@mathio 

Basically I want to be able to present the data in a ‘pretty’ format with the image showing. Preferably so it looks good on mobile. So I know how to get the data and send it to 3rd parties etc I just have no idea how to make it presentable!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Cunners316! Happy to have you here! :blue_heart:

Have you consider connecting your form to a shared Google sheet and then use this data to create automated reports with Google Data Studio? We have a tutorial that might help you with that! 

If that doesn't work for you, maybe @Liz or @john.desborough can have other suggestions! :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Cunners316 Are you trying to generate a vcard from a typeform response and get this vcard into a QR code 🤔

Userlevel 2
Badge

@picsoung I think so yes!! So I can scan the QR code and see the setails in a nice way on a mobile device.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@picsoung do you happen to know if it’s possible to generate a response into a QR code? :scream: