Answered

typeform logic change event through webhook

• 2 February 2022
  • 3 replies

How can we capture the events when one of my typeform logic is updated. I want a method to know when typeform is published (after changing the logic). Is there any such facility through webhooks, so that I capture the typeform modified event?

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 February 2022, 18:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pmunjan Happy Thursday! I’m afraid we don’t have any webhooks that would send information as to when your form has been updated. The webhook we offer currently sends the response data to the destination URL. 

Would you mind sharing a bit more about your use case? What are you looking to build with the event information? 

Thanks for the reply.

We want to record the response corresponding to the typeform (logic and questions) available at that time, so that we can maintain the versions every-time logic is updated. For this we need to know whenever someone having access to typeform updates the logic (so that we get the latest typeform JSON and create new version of it).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ohhh, I see, @pmunjan . Are people primarily editing the form in the builder? Or using the Create API?